Friday 24 December 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Wow....it is soooo hard to eat good healthy food at home when everyone around you is indulging in the fattiest foods ever. I even went to the salon to get my eyebrows done and they were giving out all kinds of chocolate.....and I took them lol. Every visitor that comes to my house brings an Xmas card and the complementary box of celebrations or quality streets. I mean what's a girl to do? To make matters worse, it has been snowing here, so my free ground is not so free any more. I have had to look for alternative exercise like skipping rope and dance DVDs. I hate those things but I have had to do them if I am going to stay on my target. 

I have discovered many of the old habits like eating late, I can't do it any-more. I ate a croissant about 12 midnight.I could not sleep for about 3hours after that because my stomach just hurt me like crazy. I can't eat meat everyday because my stomach gets upset as well.

 I think my mind has just settled for the fact that I am going to gain a few pounds over this festive season....I just want to enjoy myself. I know what I need to do to lose weight, so it should not be a problem hitting the gym and eating good after Christmas. I can't show you my weight tracker because I do not have my scale with me at the moment. The tracker will be back after new years!

Merry Christmas everyone!

PS: I got my first comment last week...I smiled so hard the whole day! Its good to know I am not just talking to myself 

No comments:

Post a Comment