Friday 3 December 2010

Snow and Toothaches!




It has been snowing quite heavily here so I have not been to the gym at all this week , roads are icy as hell and there is no bus services running.The amazing thing is I have managed to lose weight. Very happy about that, but I know I am going to have to start hitting the gym again soon. Anyway some other unrelated news, I got my tooth taken out today, actually the dentists said not to exercise for a couple of days so that my blood clot stays intact and I heal faster. That's a bummer. I literally forgot until I started to type. Still happy though that I have reached the 70s....I feel like I am travelling through time hehe. 


Anyway happy weight loss


www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment