Friday 15 April 2011

Revision on my mind



Nothing much has happened for me this week. I have just been trying to eat good and keeping up with my exercise routine and keeping up also with my revision. I have so much revision to do, it's crazy. Going to the gym has almost become therapy for me and  a little break. Who would have thought exercise would ever become therapy for me? Funny, 7months ago I hated exercising but now it just come so naturally to me because I kept on going even when I didn't want to. My body has adjusted to exercise so well. So I have gone and bought a new scale and I have weighed myself. No changes this week but not disheartening for me at all. I am just glad my body if functioning well because of all the good exercise and food.

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Exercise really can be a kind of therapy. It was my primary method for years. Then, there comes a time when one needs therapy for the therapy, if you know what I mean! Life is really about our revisions, isn't it? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there! You can do it!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete