Saturday 30 April 2011

The Royal Wedding


This has been the talk around United Kingdom all of yesterday and it is going to continue for a few more weeks. The bride looked absolutely stunning. Throughout the UK, people threw street parties and it was great to watch all the action on TV whilst eating and drinking all day sitting on my couch. If there was ever a day to truly describe me as a couch potato, that day was yesterday lol. I wish them all the best in their marriage.
Anyway back to my reality, there has been no weight loss for me this week but I have decided to share my waist measurement. When I first started my weight loss journey, my waist was 35inches and now it is a cool 30.5inches. I was more at risk of becoming diabetic because my waist was more than 32inches before. I am very happy with progress and my ultimate aim is to have a waist that is about 28inches. 

I hope you have had a good week and see you next week. 

1 comment: