Saturday 9 April 2011

Stretch Marks

As I am losing weight, I have noticed stretch marks appearing on my body especially my boobs, top half of my thighs, my arms and a little bit on the sides of my belly. The ones on the side of my belly are not really noticeable but the rest are. They are significantly lighter than the rest of my body and it is a bit annoying for me. I have been reading about it and from the information I gather, I am supposing because I am still losing weight, they will either get worse or better but once I stop losing weight and I have settled at my goal, my body will try and repair them by thinning them out. I am hoping they will especially the ones on my boobs as they are quite wide and very noticeable. With all this said, yes my stretch marks do bother me from time to time but as they are not detrimental to my health the way being overweight is. It is just a little problem that I can live with happily for the rest of my life if they do not get better. 
Still eating well and hitting the gym and my body is loving it.
I haven't forgotten about dinner pictures, I will post them soon.
Have not weighed myself this week because my scale broke down on me. It said I weighed 300lbs when I stepped on it!
See you next week. 

2 comments:

  1. sorry about the stretch marks, but sounds like you're doing great on your weight loss journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body will adjust, in time, to its changes. It took about two years for my body to settle in after weight loss.

    ReplyDelete