Monday 26 March 2012

Round 2


I have read countless times how easy and more likely you are to gain weight after losing it and I always thought in my head that would NEVER be me! Well it is me. I have thought of a million excuses as to why I put back the weight but honestly there is no excuse, I simply got lazy and ate too much. I have joined the gym again today and will be starting on Friday. I weigh 180lbs now and I am aiming to still reach my initial goal of 140lbs.

Anyway enough about my weight. Last time I was on the blog, I had just graduated from university. Well I work 9-5 (I have joined the real world lol) now for a fashion company. Yay! There is a bit of pressure to be thin as everyone at work is rather skinny and glamorous looking and into their health. Yes, I want to lose weight for my health but also a bit of vanity. I can't even lie. 

I look forward to doing my journey again and watching my scale drop every week. Hopefully because I have experienced the "heartache" of having being so close to my goal, this time round my weight-loss will be for keeps.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn

    I really wanted to say thank you for following my journey and always encouraging me from the start. I really appreciate it! :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete