Friday 22 July 2011

Graduate


Wow..it has been ages since I have been on the blog. I stopped blogging because I kind of got lost in my books and then when my exams were over I got lost in parties and having a good time celebrating finishing university. I have had 3 amazing years in university, I met new people, experienced new cultures, living on my own helped me gain greater independence and overall I had a great time. I graduated this Tuesday so I officially have a Bachelor of Science with Honours in Economics. I AM A GRADUATE! 

Anyway weight journey, well I have gained 7lbs. Not good but I have not done any exercise, and my eating habits have been very bad. But I am glad I have not gained as much as I thought I did. Anyway I am back to finish what I started nearly a year ago now and I am more focused than ever.    

2 comments: