Thursday 14 October 2010

Finding inspiration urgh!



The toughest thing to do is getting motivated enough to actually want to go running, or eating the right foods in this journey. My week could be going great but if I experience a small fall, it takes me a long time to get back up and I really would like to avoid doing this in this journey.....so I have been checking out videos on You-tube and I have found a channel by a girl named smile2daytears2morrow. Her videos are absolutely amazing and inspiring  and they really do make you feel like I CAN DO THIS. I am going to be watching those weekly to get my motivation up

On top of this, I did say I was going to find a diet that could work  and I am going with a 1200 calorie intake a day some good food....no less and no more. Hopefully I can manage to fit in 3 meals and 2 snacks in that. I do however struggle with eating breakfast, my stomach actually hurts when I eat food in the morning...any tips on how to stop this would be greatly appreciated!

Don't forget to check out the weight loss tips on the side bar and check out those videos, I am telling you, you will be inspired!


www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Chart


No comments:

Post a Comment