Friday 6 April 2012

Fish, Bun and Cheese


Happy Easter everyone!

Understandably I have decided to join the gym at a very difficult time where chocolate is everyone's choice of gift. But never-mind lol. I will catch up next week. I started going to the gym on this week on Wednesday. I have a personal trainer that I will be seeing 3 times a week. I did my first session with him on Wednesday, it's Friday now and that delayed onset muscle soreness thing is killing me. My whole body is sore, but I can't say I didn't know this would happen. I know it is all for the best but in the moment I can't help but moan about it lol.

Anyway I hope you all have had a good week and you will celebrate your Easter responsibly. 

PS: My first ever bank holiday at work. Can I say, BUZZING!





No comments:

Post a Comment